Solution Tester and Technical Writer, Noida, India
BLUETOWN is recruiting a new Solution Tester and Technical Writer in India. Do you want to be part of a Tech and Services start-up in rapid development? Are you looking for a high profile and versatile job with exciting challenges?
What we do
BLUETOWN is an internet and content service provider with a vision of making modern connectivity accessible and affordable for everyone by combining innovative technology and new business models. Currently, 4 billion people worldwide are unconnected, and the potential impact on their lives is enormous, whether it is economic growth, education, healthcare, or strengthened social relations. BLUETOWN’s solutions also include the BLUETOWN Local Cloud that provides end-users with access to verified eHealth, eLearning, agricultural eContent, entertainment, and more.
As the Solution Tester and Technical Writer, you have to ensure that the technical implementation cover both the requirements, provides the user the agreed user experience and the customer with the agreed services.
- Define product and service test scope and required test environment (test specification) and underlying usage scenarios and accept criteria
- Perform testing of BLUETOWN products, components and services, e.g. Wi-Fi login functionality, payment methods, mobile data offloading, registration and reporting services, NMS integration, Local cloud, Logins, status, etc.
- Chase and ensure the new releases are released on time and error free
- Automate testing process and thorough testing of all the releases before implementation
- Document test results properly
- Health check for production and pre preproduction systems
- Report and track status of known issues (bugs) and verify bug fixes
- Create traceability reports for technical / commercial component and product requirements and fulfillment status
- Consolidate technical documentation required for external accreditation, e.g. CE and FCC labelling and country specific type approvals
Become a key person in a developing industry
Our business is growing rapidly in the Indian market, as well as in the neighboring countries, and we are therefore looking for a person who can handle the large responsibility that comes with it. To fill the position, you should have the ability to work in a challenging environment, have good interpersonal and presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both orally and in writing. It is furthermore important that you can interact with people from different countries and cultures and that you can manage a busy environment even with a lot on your plate. You should also be ready to travel in any part of India and Overseas.
- Technical background, preferably within engineering
- 4-6 years of experience with product development and automated testing
- Courses and certification within test, e.g. ISTQB, is an advantage
- Experience with UX design is an advantage
- Telecommunications experience is a plus
Want to apply?
If you feel inspired by reading the above and you believe you have what it takes to make a difference for people living without connectivity, then apply! The right candidate can start as soon as possible.
To apply for the position, please send your application (motivation letter and CV) in English to Gagandeep Singh Anand: G@bluetown.com and include in the title “Solution Tester and Technical Writer – BLUETOWN”.
Deadline for application is 15th October 2021. Applications received after the date will not be considered.
What we offer
We offer a competitive package. Salary will be negotiated based on proven track record and qualifications.
Who we are
BLUETOWN was founded in 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and employs more than 90 employees worldwide. Approximately 36 of the people are employed in BLUETOWN India in headquarters in Delhi and the regional office in Ranchi, Jharkhand, Chandigarh, UT and Patna, Bihar.