Assistant Finance Manager, Noida, India
BLUETOWN intended to do recruitment of the Finance Executive. Do you want to be part of a Tech and Services start-up in rapid development? Do you want to have hands on experience across business functions? Are you looking for a high profile and versatile job with exciting challenges?
What we do
BLUETOWN is an internet and content service provider with a vision of making modern connectivity accessible and affordable for everyone by combining innovative technology and new business models. Currently, 4 billion people worldwide are unconnected, and the potential impact on their lives is enormous, whether it is economic growth, education, healthcare, or strengthened social relations. BLUETOWN’s solutions also include the BLUETOWN Local Cloud that provides end-users with access to verified e-Health, e-Learning, agricultural e-Content, entertainment, and more.
As the Assistant Finance Manager, you will be involved to ensure Bluetown management has full visibility of the financial health of the company which will help them to arrive at best decision for the organization. This role would offer you a first-hand opportunity to manage and maintain the accounts of the organization.
- Co-coordinating & Execution of accounting work with Finance Head.
- Maintenance of Books of accounts in Tally/ ERP.
- Preparation & filing of GST, Income Tax, TDS and other statutory tax returns.
- Preparing invoices for the vendors and as may be required.
- Preparation & maintenance of trackers for reconciliation & monthly/quarterly MIS reports.
- Coordinating with Finance Head to carry out activities in relation to audit of financial statements.
- Coordination with bank and performing banking related activities.
- Preparation of Vendors invoices and coordinating for their payments.
- Maintaining reimbursement bills of each employee.
- Handling of petty cash and expenses.
- Matters related to employee welfare.
- Working in coordination with the project administration and managers to complete the accounts of project.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all coordination required for account management matters.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly accounting reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- And other ancillary work as required.
- Assisting Company on Compliance of legal procedural aspects under various applicable laws.
- Documenting and maintaining all the statutory records, registers and agreements.
Become a key person in a developing industry
Our business is growing rapidly in the Indian market, as well as in the neighboring countries, and we are therefore looking for a person who can handle the large responsibility that comes with it. To fill the position, you should have the ability to work in challenging environment, have good interpersonal and presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both orally and in writing. It is furthermore important that you can interact with people from different countries and cultures and that you can manage a busy environment even with a lot on your plate. You should also be ready to travel in any part of India and Overseas.
- B.Com, CA IPCC cleared having 2-3 years of minimum experience
- Preferred Sectors- ISP, Telecom, E-commerce etc. startup experience an advantage
- Preferred Roles- Accountant, Assistant Finance Manager
- Strong Finance, Accounting & Taxation understanding.
- General technical understanding.
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure and/or dealing with new situations
- Strong research capabilities.
- Teamwork and good interpersonal skills.
- Good Understanding of MS Office, Tally and other ERP software’s.
- Ability and desire to learn new things quickly.
- Ability to work on multiple problems without losing priority.
- Ability to liase cross-teams to ensure best efficiency and zero communication gaps.
- Ability to understand rudimentary technical details about wi-fi network.
- High level of accountability and proactiveness.
- Ability to motivate others without relying on formal authority.
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- Flexible, cooperative with positive attitude towards work.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Sensitivity to other cultures and religions.
- A strong desire to be part of a truly international company pioneering new Internet Wi-Fi solutions in rural areas of developing countries in the world.
Want to apply?
If you feel inspired by reading the above and you believe you have what it takes to make a difference for people living without connectivity, then apply! The right candidate can start as soon as possible.
To apply for the position, please send your application (motivation letter and CV) in English to Hitender Kumar: email@example.com mark the title “Assistant Finance Manager – BLUETOWN”
Deadline for application is 30th of June 20201. Applications received after the date will not be considered.
What we offer
We offer a competitive package. Salary will be negotiated based on proven track record and qualifications.
Who we are
BLUETOWN was founded in 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and employs more than 90 employees worldwide. Approximately 36 of the people are employed in BLUETOWN India in headquarters in Delhi and the regional office in Ranchi, Jharkhand, and Patna, Bihar.