Business Analyst, Noida, India
BLUETOWN intended to do recruitment of the Business Analyst in India. Do you want to be part of a Tech and Services start-up in rapid development? Do you want to have hands on experience across business functions? Are you looking for a high profile and versatile job with exciting challenges?
What we do
BLUETOWN is an internet and content service provider with a vision of making modern connectivity accessible and affordable for everyone by combining innovative technology and new business models. Currently, 4 billion people worldwide are unconnected, and the potential impact on their lives is enormous, whether it is economic growth, education, healthcare, or strengthened social relations. BLUETOWN’s solutions also include the BLUETOWN Local Cloud that provides end-users with access to verified e-Health, e-Learning, agricultural e- Content, entertainment, and more.
As the Business Analyst, you will be involved to ensure Bluetown management has full visibility of pros and cons of various options in a business situation and help them to arrive at best decision for the organization. This role would offer you a first-hand opportunity to look into all sides of business and take decisions.
- Analyzing the various business opportunities and present best options to management
- Create P&L and evaluate financial viability of various project opportunities/tenders/proposals and guide the commercial, network and SCM team
- Evaluate tenders and other contracts to identify risks and help Bluetown with best options
- Cross Functional Cross Geographic Co-ordination between various teams to keep everybody on same page and ensure smooth and most productive operations
- Creating Excel/Power BI trackers as per the organization’s requirement
- Creating presentations and presenting summarising various situations to senior management
- Creating Go-To-Market strategy for various initiatives of the organization
- Monitoring ups and downs in revenue/customer consumption, suggesting best options to management
- Scouting relevant tenders that Bluetown can participate in profitably
- Co-ordinate with various verticles at HQ, Copenhagen to keep them informed and involve them in decision making whenever required
- Run and manage the pre-project deployment Project Board process with India and/or Copenhagen team as required
- Help other teams such as finance, NOC, SCM etc to analyse options and arrive at best decision
Become a key person in a developing industry
Our business is growing rapidly in the Indian market, as well as in the neighboring countries, and we are therefore looking for a person who can handle the large responsibility that comes with it. To fill the position, you should have the ability to work in challenging environment, have good interpersonal and presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both orally and in writing. It is furthermore important that you can interact with people from different countries and cultures and that you can manage a busy environment even with a lot on your plate. You should also be ready to travel in any part of India and Overseas.
- MBA/Post-Graduate with 5+ years-experience in related field
Preferred Sectors– ISP, Telecom, E-commerce etc.. startup experience an advantage
Preferred Roles– Customer Lifecycle Management, Business Analyst, Executive Assistant, Customer Retention, Marketing etc.
(Not restrictive for right candidates)
- Strong Excel skills, ability to create excel templates that can be used by other members with no advanced knowledge of excel.
- Strong Presentation skills, ability to articulate ideas clearly and effectively
- Good understanding or PowerBI and other MS-office tools
- Proactive, passionate, committed and have a supportive approach towards a given task
- Confident, Clear, and Crisp Communication skill
- Fluent in English- written and spoken
- Good with Numbers
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure and/or dealing with new situations
- Ability to use Project tracking and other IT tools
- Teamwork and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence CXOs (internal as well as external)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability and desire to learn new things quickly
- Ability to work on multiple problems without losing priority
- Ability to liase cross-teams to ensure best efficiency and zero communication gaps
- Ability to understand rudimentary technical details about wi-fi network
- High level of accountability and proactiveness
- Ability to motivate others without relying on formal authority
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
- Flexible, cooperative with positive attitude towards work
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Sensitivity to other cultures and religions
- Technical Background will be an added advantage
- A strong desire to be part of a truly international company pioneering new Internet Wi-Fi solutions in rural areas of developing countries in the world.
Want to apply?
If you feel inspired by reading the above and you believe you have what it takes to make a difference for people living without connectivity, then apply! The right candidate can start as soon as possible.
To apply for the position, please send your application (motivation letter and CV) in English to Hitender Kumar: email@example.com mark the title “Business Analyst – BLUETOWN”.
Deadline for application is 20th May 2020. Applications received after the date will not be considered.
What we offer
We offer a competitive package. Salary will be negotiated based on proven track record and qualifications.
Who we are
BLUETOWN was founded in 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and employs more than 90 employees worldwide. Approximately 36 of the people are employed in BLUETOWN India in headquarters in Delhi and the regional office in Ranchi, Jharkhand, and Patna, Bihar.