BLUETOWN intends to do recruitment of the Technical Intern in India. Do you want to be part of a Tech and Services start-up in rapid development? Are you looking for a high profile and versatile job with exciting challenges?
What we do
BLUETOWN is an internet and content service provider with a vision of making modern connectivity accessible and affordable for everyone by combining innovative technology and new business models. Currently, 4 billion people worldwide are unconnected, and the potential impact on their lives is enormous, whether it is economic growth, education, healthcare, or strengthened social relations. BLUETOWN’s solutions also include the BLUETOWN Local Cloud that provides end-users with access to verified e-Health, e-Learning, agricultural e-
Content, entertainment, and more.
As an Technical Intern, you will be responsible for doing site technical surveys, preparation of survey reports, maintaining track and record of all surveys, assist in solution deployment activities, operations and maintenance of the network, meet site uptime target by ensuring site maintenance work and timely and correct response to any outages, building customer relationship.
The Technical Intern will also be responsible to:
- Perform site surveys under the guidance of Technical Manager.
- Review detailed site designs created based on the surveys.
- Assist Field Engineer in the project roll out by guiding subcontractors on site surveys, installation, commissioning, documentation, troubleshooting, rectification of sites and preventive maintenance under the guidance of Field Engineer / Technical Manager.
- Inspect all site work done by subcontractors, either in person or based on submitted as-installed documentation.
- Assist in Installation, commission and document BLUETOWN sites as required.
- Troubleshoot and rectify failing BLUETOWN sites as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance as required.
- Support the Deployment Coordinator by providing report status of work on sites fully and correctly, including reporting of any issues discovered with no delay.
- Undertake other tasks related to deployment and operation as necessary.
- Performs such duties as may be required.
Become a key person in a developing industry
Our business is growing rapidly in the Indian market, as well as in the neighboring countries, and we are therefore looking for a person who can handle the large responsibility that comes with it. To fill the position, you should have the ability to work in challenging environment, have good interpersonal and presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both orally and in writing. It is furthermore important that you can interact with people from different countries and cultures and that you can manage a busy environment even with a lot on your plate. You should also be ready to travel in any part of India and Overseas.
Besides the above-mentioned skills, the following qualifications are required:
- Relevant technical educational background e.g. bachelor’s degree in engineering from recognized institution.
- First Class B. Tech Engineer with a specialization in Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation passed in current year.
- Sound basic understanding of Power electronics, Communications, Digital Electronics, Signal & Curcuit and control systems.
Want to apply?
If you feel inspired by reading the above and you believe you have what it takes to make a difference for people living without connectivity, then apply! The right candidate can start as soon as possible. To apply for the position, please send your application (motivation letter and CV) in English to Priyanka Goyal: firstname.lastname@example.org mark the title “Technical Intern – BLUETOWN”.
What we offer
Stipend will be based on proven track record and qualifications.
Who we are
BLUETOWN was founded in 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and employs more than 90 employees worldwide. Approximately 36 of the people are employed in BLUETOWN India in headquarters in Delhi and the regional office in Ranchi, Jharkhand.