Finance Controller, Delhi, India
The Embassy of Denmark is assisting the company BLUETOWN in the recruitment of the Finance Controller in India. Do you want to be part of a Tech and Services start-up in rapid development? Are you looking for a high profile and versatile job with exciting challenges?
What we do
BLUETOWN is an internet and content service provider with a vision of making modern connectivity accessible and affordable for everyone by combining innovative technology and new business models. Currently, 4 billion people worldwide are unconnected, and the potential impact on their lives is enormous, whether it is economic growth, education, healthcare, or strengthened social relations. BLUETOWN’s solutions also include the BLUETOWN Local Cloud that provides end-users with access to verified e-Health, e-Learning, agricultural e-Content, entertainment, and more.
As the Finance Controller, you will be involved to Secure accurate and timely overview of financial position of BLUETOWN India and implementation of necessary compliance and approval procedures along with forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. Further, crafting of financial strategies and managing accounting teams to maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
The Finance Controller will also be responsible to:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statement for BLUETOWN INDIA (P&L, Balance sheet and Cash Flow Statement).
- Secure overall compliance of BLUETOWN India to local
- Assist in implementation of Global BLUETOWN ERP
- Createproject specific financials overview when
- Participate in financial and tax audits evaluates whether the same is as per generally accepted accounting
- Ensure to prepare the Financial Statement as per accepted accounting
- Ensureall accounting activities and internal audits comply with the financial regulation
- Recommend Cost reducing
- Managesfinancial transactions and financial planning of the
- Manages disbursement and receipting of all
- Financial forecasting, planning, and budget
- Assessing risk and reducing to an acceptable tolerable
- Manages the reporting of financial information from all
- Supporton other finance activities as
- Exposure to Financial ERP deployment & process
It will be key to support the projects on all financial controlling activities.
Become a key person in a developing industry
Our business is growing rapidly in the Indian market, as well as in the neighboring countries, and we are therefore looking for a person who can handle the large responsibility that comes with it. To fill the position, you should have the ability to work in challenging environment, have good interpersonal and presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both orally and in writing. It is furthermore important that you can interact with people from different countries and cultures and that you can manage a busy environment even with a lot on your plate. You should also be ready to travel in any part of India and Overseas.
Besides the above-mentioned skills, the following qualifications are required:
- Chartered accountant
- 15 years of relevant work
- Experience in Accounting, Commercial Operation, Finance, Budgeting, Financial
- Experience in Telecom Industry and hand on experience on Manufacturing Industry will be
- ExcellentKnowledge of DATA analysis and forecasting
- Capacity to make quick but rational
- Potential to lead and motivate others and ability to groom team
- Alwayshave an analytical approach to
- Good English skills (verbal and written)
- Skilledwithin Microsoft Excel, formulas, charts, pivot tables, vlookup
Want to apply?
If you feel inspired by reading the above and you believe you have what it takes to make a difference for people living without connectivity, then apply! The right candidate can start as soon as possible.
To apply for the position, please send your application (motivation letter and CV) in English to Morten Viktor Ranieri-Svendsen: firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the title “Finance Controller – BLUETOWN”.
Deadline for application is 21st February 2019. Applications received after the date will not be considered.
What we offer
We offer a competitive package. Salary will be negotiated based on proven track record and qualifications.
Who we are
BLUETOWN was founded in 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and employs more than 90 employees worldwide. Approximately 35 of the people are employed in BLUETOWN India in headquarters in Delhi and the regional office in Ranchi, Jharkhand.