BLUETOWN www.bluetown.com provides low-cost, sustainable Wi-Fi solutions to connect people in rural areas of the world. By making connectivity accessible and affordable, we enable growth and higher standards of living. BLUETOWN is Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with an in-house R&D department and offices in Ghana, Tanzania, India and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a person here at our headquarter in Copenhagen, who is interested in an exciting and challenging position with a large degree of independent work in an ambitious and global company growing rapidly. You will be working in a dynamic start up environment with skilled and efficient colleagues.
Good at building strong relationships to suppliers and does it appeal to you to play a key role as a Global Procurement & Sourcing Manager in an international organization? With focus on quality, delivery and costs, you will challenge suppliers and run continuous improvement activities with the objective of eliminating supply chain waste.
Specifically, your work assignments will cover;
- You will secure continuously improving results from key suppliers and to develop high performance suppliers. You will run supplier consolidation projects, finding the right suppliers for BLUETOWN, support on BLUETOWN quotes and tender responses and do sourcing on our projects. Initially you will focus on operational and tactical sourcing and procurement and implementation of improved processes and tools. As BLUETOWN matures, your role will include strategic sourcing and you will be involved in the overall SCM strategy.
Qualifications and skills
The ideal candidate has as technical background and procurement-related experience from manufacturing and technology industry. It’s an advantage if you’ve worked with African and Asian companies and has experience with driving Supply Chain improvements experience in complex environments.
- 2 years of experience with strategic sourcing of both products and services, incl. supplier assessment, contract and price negotiations
- 5 years of experience with procurement of both technical equipment and services
- Experience from international project execution, preferably with procurement of technical equipment and interaction with suppliers in Africa and Asia
- Ability to navigate in immature organizations and a passion for creating structure
- Teamwork, tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Strong Excel skills
- Flair for IT and experience supply chain IT tools, preferably Navision and Arena PLM
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Knowledge of French an advantage but not a requirement
- Proactive, passionate, committed, flexible, service-minded, cooperative and positive attitude is a necessity
- Work structured, get things done and meet deadlines
- Work independently, are analytical, and with an eye on the detail
- Sensitive to other cultures and religions
- Able to solve problems, particularly when working under pressure;
You are offered an exciting job with great challenges in a dynamic, international company. You are also offered good working conditions with strong focus on your development. If you are interested in the position, please send your application asap including CV marked “GPSM” to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th April 2018
Contact person and additional information
For further information, please contact BS Management, Bjorn Sigvardsen mobile: +45 30 74 50 51